Thursday, June 7, 2007

the old blog...and new ringtones.

so i found that old blog from a long time ago. it looks like i started it in 2004 which makes sense because that was the year i was bored out of my mind - just graduated, working at the furniture store and waiting to hear about grad school - sounds freakishly similar to what i'm doing now...which i guess explains why i've started blogging again? hmm...an interesting pattern.

mclychee.blogspot.com - to read about my 3 year old insecurities and preoccupations. i also apparently figured out how to post pictures back then. i'll have to re-figure that out.

i am now a proud owner of a super wicked cool gold razr. i cradle it gently in my palm and slide it ever so carefully into my pocket all the time. in about a week i'm sure it'll be all scratched up. but i miss my old CHiPs ringtone. and the peanuts one that would only go when my sister called. now i just have the lame cingular ring. (by the way did anyone notice that cingular has become AT&T again?!) of course i cant transfer the sweet ring over and i cant find it either. it makes me a little sad.

on a super awesome note, i gave in to the media bundle which gives me a zillion text messages a month (read 400) so start texting me to make it worth my money.

erm...erm.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Go Gold Razr! Go zillion texts!! Okay Go Lynne! lol